Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This is the farewell kiss, you dog!! (George Bush!)

The mass murderer of the 21st century ducks to evade from the "shoe"!!
Poor chap! Missed the kiss!!

The hero of the century, Muntadar al-Zeidi, throws a shoe on the face of the Terrorist!!

"It is the farewell kiss, you dog"


A
lhumdulillah..! All praise be to Allah..!
Today I feel immensely pleased and my heart is full of joy. I just don't know what to say!
Today my eyes have seen a spectacular scene..! I don't know for how long I have been yearning to see such a glorious, hilarious and exhilarating scene..!
Now that I have seen it, Iam very much satisfied. I eagerly wait for the day, when I would say my grand children "I had seen it, with these eyes!" with pride and joy.
Oh..! What a scene it was..!
Oh..! What a lovely, utterly butterly scene it was...!

It
happened in a small hall. Some thirty, forty people had assembled there. Two gentlemen were standing in front of them, shoulder to shoulder. Presumably it was a press conference and one of the two gentlemen - an old, week and meek man - was uttering some non-sense. All those who are seated there must be press people and they were frantically taking notes.

Just then, it happened! The operation lasted eight to ten seconds. But it was dramatic! and heroic! One of the press persons suddenly got up and said "It is the farewell kiss, you dog" and hurled a pair of shoes one after other. The old, weak and meek man ducked and saved himself from the impact of the shoes. But, it definitely shattered him. You could see it in his eyes. The fear of death was there in his eyes. How swiftly he ACTED! The whole hall was stunned. The Police, cops, sleuths, agents everybody were stunned. They were on their foot only after the second shoe was thrown.

I enjoyed every second of it. I will cherish the scene.
Do you know why?
First, it happened in Iraq.
Second, the old, meek and weak man has a name which is spelled as B..U..S..H. Yeah! He is none other than George W Bush, the mass murderer of the twenty first century.
As his days are being numbered, he wanted to pay a farewell visit to Iraq. It was also orchestrated in a secret manner. And he got what he deserved.

And Salams to that unknown Iraqi press man! Mr Iraqi, May God bless you.

I know, I know you also want to see them.
See it by clicking here!, here!, here! and here.
I could not upload them in youtube. If some of you could do it, I would be happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Azeez bhai, I love your passion! (Not your chosen religion).

I object to the Iraqi protester's negative characterization of dogs.

What is it about dogs that upsets Muslims so much?? -- the dog is after all a noble, sensitive, intelligent, loyal, self-effacing creature. (Can you honestly say all of the same for a typical Madrassa student??)

Besides, as Kamal Hassan spouts in Anbe Sivam, "Dog thiruppi poTA God varudu!" Really, if I must have another birth, I want to be a dog.

By the way, I am eager to see you issue a similar praise of other "retaliatory" attacks -- for example the November 27-29 attack on south Mumbai, Hamas' continuing rocket attacks on civilians, the Bali bombings, the atrocities by Islamists against J&K's non-Muslims, Al-Quaida's attacks on 9/11, etc.? Ah, how my heart weeps for our world's Muslims, the poor victims of Western hedonism.

Anonymous said...

Azeez bhai: Thought you'd enjoy Smt. Vitusha Oberoi's moving comment on Shri. Khalid Ansari's recent piece.
http://vitusha.mid-day.com/note/1675/india-not-muslims-on-test.html

Anonymous said...

Assalamu Alaikum !
It is surprising to see you describing a human as a dog.
whereas Prophet(PBUH) has forbidden to call anyone with pet names.
Prophet has prayed for the Hidayat of storch enemies.I also expect you to follow Prophet's(PBUH) teachings in case of George Bush.Seek forgiveness from ALLAH Subhanautalah and pray for the right guidance of George Bush as well as you and me also .Jazakallah Khair!

Indian Home Maker said...

I know we all, very justifiably, hated Bush but I don't think we should encourage such gestures. We may not find another person equally hateful but it will be difficult to tell this to another angry, though brave reporter. This should not become a precedence, which it might, if we encourage it by making him a hero.

We must convey the right message to our youth. A blogger says, “And I don’t know how many 16 year olds want to die for a cause and be remembered as heroes. If a shoe thrower can be a hero, a suicide bomber will be forever remembered as a martyr!”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...